Spring It can be used in a variety of mechanical products, but if there is no correct method in use, it will easily cause spring failure, so we need to replace the spring, thus increasing the production cost of mechanical products. Next, Zhejiang Yuanhua spring manufacturer introduces how to use spring correctly, what is the correct method?
(1) If the amount of connector used exceeds the amount of compression, and the connector has been used for a long time, the pressure will cause the spring to break, and the long-term use will cause the spring wire to deform gradually. In this case, the spring should not be used more than 300000 times.
(2) Due to the gap between the two ends of the spring, the vertical vibration of the spring will lead to the deformation of the non preloaded spring. If preloaded, the spring is relatively stable.
(3) Springs, guide pins and springs that are used horizontally will wear.
(4) When the spring guide is used, it is easy to cause the spring deformation when the spring guide part is used. The local high pressure in the twisted area is the cause of spring fracture. Use inner diameter guide pin or outer diameter guide and other devices.
(5) When the parallelism of the spring mounting surface is poor, the spring will twist and local high-pressure fracture will occur. When the parallelism is poor, the spring will twist and deform, which will lead to cracking after using 300000 times. In the condition of no more than 300000, please increase the parallelism of the mounting surface.
(6) If the inner diameter of the spring and the clearance between the guide pin and the guide pin are too small, the impact wear of the inner diameter will be caused. On the contrary, if the clearance is too large, the spring will twist and break. For springs with inner diameter of 1.0 mm or longer free length (free length / outer diameter greater than 4), please use segmented step or guide pin to avoid collision with guide pin when twisting spring body.
(7) If the clearance between the counterbore and the spring is too small, the outer diameter of the spring and the counterbore will lead to concentrated fracture force due to the external expansion and friction of the counterbore. The suitable diameter of counterbore is the outer diameter of Spring + 1.5mm. Counterbore is used for longer springs.
(8) If the length of the guide pin and the depth of the counterbore are short, the guide pin will be too short, which will cause needle and spring wear. The ideal length of the guide pin is set to 1 / 2 of the spring length or more, please reverse C3. Chamfering.
(9) When using spring, the spring will deform under the action of external force. Inserting the inner ring spring into the outer ring (or inserting the outer ring into the inner ring) can cause damage.
(10) When there are foreign matters in the machine, it has no effect on the fixed components, but it has a great impact on the spring, which is easy to cause spring fracture.