Former Pakistan cricketer Javed Miandad confessed that he used to get nervous while facing minnow teams.
“My reason of being nervous against minnow teams was because they have nothing to lose.”
He added that Pakistan is facing an easy opposition today but it was not right to say that the green shirts can’t even beat them.
He added that the side would always focused on scoring as much runs as possible in order to prove their superiority.
Miandad said that batsmen get confidence by looking at good performances in the past but runs are scored according to plan.
Former cricketer Tahir Khan said that the team regains confidence if the players perform runs and keep breaking records. He said that the team should achieve more milestone by setting new records against different oppositions.
Sohail Khan, a cricket enthusiast, predicted that Pakistan would go on to win the game by seven wickets.
The programme is being hosted by Nazahat Khan while Shoaib Jatt will be the show’s anchorperson.
It will feature match updates, reviews from previous matches, discussion on team statistics and team line, among other things
The panel of experts include former cricketer Tahir Khan and cricket enthusiast Sohail Khan.
The 30-minute show will have three segments before and after the match.
The segments before the match are:
• Battle Line – A discussion on the team line up and what’s their position
• Power Player – A discussion on strong players and the strengths of each team
• Dugout – Recommendations from the panel about the strategy the teams should adopt
The post-match segments of the match are:
• 4th Umpire – A discussion about the mistakes because of which teams lose
• Moment of the Day – A discussion about key moments in the match
• Cover Drive – Recommendations for the next match from the panel to the losing and winning teams